Minimize Downtime with a Proactive Approach to Maintenance. We’ll Keep Your Electrical Equipment in Good Working Order.
Top 10 Reason for Regular Maintenance on Your Electrical Equipment
Our commercial electrical maintenance services are designed to prevent down time and keep your team safe. Regular maintenance keeps your electrical systems functioning and extends the lifetime value of your electrical components.
1. Avoid Emergencies – If a wire is overloaded and short circuits, it can cause excessive heat buildup, fires, and even explosions. Regular inspection helps you avoid short circuits and heat buildup.
2. Emergency Preparedness – Despite the best efforts to avoid emergencies, they still can happen. Regular inspections keep your emergency systems wortking and automated. We will also inspect your emergency lighting, signage, and power indicator displays.
3. Wire Load Distribution – Avoid power fluctuations and mishaps by evening the load distribution between wires.
4. Overloaded Components– If your components are running hot, they are on the fast track to burnout. We’ll fix that for you.
5. Loose Connections – Things will shake and rattle so it’s good to once over the wires and connections on a regular basis. Loose connections can cause power fluctuations and other issues.
6. Prolong the Life of Your Motors – Just like wires, the motors in your equipment can also be overloaded. We inspect for heat, smells, and vibrations to keep your motors firing on all cylinders.
7. Extend the Useful Life of Your Assets – Avoid excessive wear and tear with a regular “check up” for your electrical components.
8. Avoid Downtime – Time is money and unplanned downtime is money down the drain. This can have a detrimental impact on your bottom line.
9.Energy Efficiency – When your electrical equipment is functioning well within it’s own design parameters, then you’re getting more work done with less money.
10. Peace of Mind – This is the blue sky. It’s the feeling you have when everything is running smoothly -exactly as it should.
Need Ongoing Maintenance for Your Electrical Equipment?
Give Us a Call at 701-483-8330
Retail & Mixed Use Commercial
Oil & Gas Services
Schools & Higher Education
Sports Fields & Arenas
State & Government Buildings
Water Treatment Plants
High Voltage Electrical
Oil & Gas Maintanence
Security Alerts & Alarms
Sensors & Testing
Crude Oil Terminals
“YES, LLC maintanence keeps us up and running. Simple as that.”
Andrew Vanderwall – ACV Services
Ongoing maintenance is partnership where we share a common end goal: keep the equipment working efficiently and everyone safe. You can count on YES, LLC for:
Time and budget management
Call For a Quote:
Oil & Gas
Throughout the Bakken and beyond, YES, LLC is known for having safe teams, reliable electrical systems, and responsive service.
From start to finish, we’ll handle the planning, design, ordering, inventory, financials, and safety management until all of the project goals and objectives are complete.
An important part of commercial building operations. Electrical maintenance is custom-designed to fit the characteristics of your facility and it’s unique requirments.
Dickinson, North Dakota
3252 110Z SW
Dickinson, ND 58602
Watford City, North Dakota
12237 29th K Street NW
Watford City, ND 58854
Get In Touch