YES, LLC IS A TRUSTED LEADER IN THE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING FIELD WITH LOCATIONS IN DICKINSON AND WATFORD CITY. NORTH DAKOTA
“We have worked with YES for a number of years and they always go above and beyond to ensure things are done right.”
KENT G. – PLANT MANAGER, RED TRAIL ENERGY
SOLUTIONS THROUGH A TEAM EFFORT
YES, LLC works with clients in North Dakota and Montana to find custom solutions for complex electrical and design needs. With more than 25 years of experience in Industrial and Commercial wiring projects, the YES, LLC team looks forward to partnering with you during the preplanning, pre-construction and construction phases of your electrical project.
The oil industry is booming in North Dakota, and YES, LLC is part of the progress. The team at YES, LLC partners with clients to work on multi-well pads, gas refineries, midstream gathering systems, and more. Providing customized solutions in the electrical industry, as well as automation and fabrication services, YES, LLC is proud to help advance North Dakota’s fastest-growing industry.
“YES’s approach utilized creative methods to expedite the control system replacement and minimize downtime.”
-Dean Burkett, PE
- Water and Wastewater Facilities
- Well pad electrification
- Crude oil terminals
- Compressor & pump stations
- Cable trays
- Flow meters
- Motor controls
- Temperature indicators
- Level indicators & transmittors
- Valves, actuators, and positioners
- Pressure indicators & transmittors
- Panels & switchgear
- Lightening protection & grounding
- Panel design & fabrication
- Remote input/output cabinet install
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) installation, programming, and troubleshooting
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) installation and programming
- Underground electrical construction, including trenching and cable locating services
- Maintenance contracts covering any industrial plant or facility.
- Underground electrical construction, including trenching and cable locating services.
- Project management services completed by seasoned electricians with decades of oil and gas experience.
- Class 1 Division 1 and Class 1 Division 2 design/build electrical installations of any complexity.
- Electric motor and variable frequency drive installation as well as troubleshooting and customized control applications.
- Instrumentation and calibration services performed by experienced journeyman electricians possessing various EPRI and Bureau of Apprentice Training (BAT) certifications.
- Instrumentation services performed by certified technicians.
- On-Call electricians available 24/7 to respond when issues arise. Our message center will connect you with the on-call electrician.
- Prefabrication services including electrical design and construction of skid buildings (MCC/control and vessel/processing buildings) and panel boards.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of any electrical related issues.
“YES, LLC strives in offering solutions and delivering results through an effort of a team that consists of clients, employees and management. We believe accountability, reliability, communication and integrity are the key core values in building a long lasting customer relation.”
Experienced and dependable pre-construction services add value and help manage costs from the concept to completion. Our design assist and design build capabilities will build trust throug hand through as we share a variety of products and systems available along with detailed pricing for their choices.
YES, LLC brings a seamless transition from the Pre-Construction team through the Construction Department with our PrePlanning, Pre-Fabrication and Quality Control. These processes along with our strong emphasis on safety enables our team to be successful in bringing a quality assured product to our customers. We do this in conjunction with Scheduled Management, Coordination among trades, Startup/Commissioning, Closeout/As-Builts, and Management of Construction Changes.
As a leader in Prefabrication, we’re able to ensure construcatability, on-site productivity, and cost control for a variety of applications.
Our experienced personal are dedicated to maintain and service our customer’s needs, providing a quality job in a safe and professional manner.