Instrumentation / Automation
Ystaas Electrical Service
4 Years Exp
- Positive attitude willing to learn and work various tasks.
- Thinking on your feet to overcome, adapt to change of scope, schedule, and job conditions.
- High level of energy.
- Willing to learn and research new topics.
- Proactively pushes job completion.
- Installs quality work in neat and workmanship-like manner.
- Managing complex tasks.
- Acts as a professional and uses basic work ethic.
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with matching
- Employer paid medical insurance for employees
- 100% employer paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental insurances: Hospital confinement, accident, critical illness
- FR clothing allowance
- Gym membership discounts
- Life insurance
- Discretionary bonuses
Full Job Description
• Uphold core values of the organization.
• Arrive to work on time.
• Coordinates with YES and Enetk personnel efficiently.
• Treats tools and software with respect.
• Accountability for words and actions.
• Organized with emails and phone calls.
• Must be willing to work with tools and wear tools when required.
• Follow all Company safety policies and wear required PPE (personal protective equipment).
• Participate in Electrical Apprenticeship Program.
• Safely operate equipment, skid steer, forklift, manlift, scissor lift.
• Read schematics, wiring diagrams, and P&ID drawings.
• Assemble automation control panels under supervision.
• Configure & calibrate instruments and devices using software and field communicators.
• Install automation control wiring to Company standards.
• Install network cabling, wiring, and terminations.
• Work with various test equipment and devices (Digital Multimeters, Process Calibration Equipment, Hart Communicators).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Heavy Lifting (up to 70lbs)
• Physically Fit
• Stooping, kneeling, working at heights, and in tight spaces.
• Long periods of standing, working on concrete, and alternating terrains.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability to Work In
• Able to Operate Computer Programs:
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Excel
o Outlook Email
o YES Work Order Application, Go Canvas
• Automation Skills (Preferred)
o Rockwell Automation
o ABB (Total Flow)
o Other Automation Software Experience
• Life Safety and OSHA Regulations relating to electrical construction field.
• Up to date with National Electrical Code.
• Identifies electrical parts and components.
• Read and understands basic blueprints.
• Basic electrical knowledge.
• Equipment repair experience.
• Driving heavy equipment.
• Basic knowledge of use of hand tools.
• Basic safety skills.
• OSHA 10/30/PEC Safety, pending customer site requirements.
• H2S Training.
• Knowledge of NEC API500.
• Problem solving, multitasking, and accountability.
• Uphold core values.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Maintain positive attitude in the workplace.
• Interpersonal relationship building skills, easily approachable.
ABILITY TO WORK IN OR AROUND
• Site Hazards: Chemical/Gas, Electrical Hazards, Road Hazards, Long Periods of Drive Time, Multiple Weather Conditions, Water, Mud, Ice, High Noise Levels, Uneven Ground. Long Hours / Overtime
Company Mission Statement and Core Values
COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
YES, LLC strives in offering solutions and delivering results through an effort of a team that consists of clients, employees, and management. We believe accountability, reliability, communication and integrity are the key core values in building a long-lasting customer relation”.
-Reliability and Results speak for themselves-
COMPANY CORE VALUES
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT
I HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OF THE MY JOB DESCRIPTION. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM EXPECTED TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND FOLLOW THE CONTENTS OF:
• General Responsibilities
• Specific Responsibilities
• Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Physical Requirements
• Knowledge, Skills and Ability to Work In
• Company Mission Statement and Core Values